Sunday, November 8, 2009

November 8, 2009

November 8th is a day that marks a sad anniversary in our family. It is on this day four years ago that my mother went to be with our Lord. I know she feels no sorrow as this day comes around, but for those of us still here, missing her, we grieve. We do not grieve as those without hope. We rejoice in the hope we have. We thank God for His grace shown to us in our sorrow. We thank God for His sufficiency in our weakness, and we praise Him for another day.

2 comments:

Reflections of Humility said...

What a blessing your mom was to you and it's beautiful to see the joy in Christ that you show.

Matt5verse6 said...

Oh Tania. My heart is heavy for you and your family during this time of the year. I am so sorry I did not call you yesterday. :( Please forgive me. I hope you and your family are doing okay. :) I am thankful for God's mercy and grace...and so glad you and your family have the Lord and know your mom has His favor. :) I am grieving and rejoicing with you. Much love and tons of hugs!!! ♥