Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School

This is Leilani on her first day of third grade. This will be her first year using Switched on School House. It has taken some getting used to, but she loves to play the spelling games and seems to be getting the hang of doing her work on the computer most of the time. Typing is still a slow and painstaking process, but that will improve in time. She's a diligent worker.
This is Melanie on her first day of fourth grade. It's Melanie's second year with this curriculum, and she absolutely loves it! Her favorite subject this year is Spanish. She's been working ahead on her own time early in the morning and late at night, and she's already finished with the first unit!
This is my little Kindergartener. He loves to learn. I'm sure he will keep me on my toes trying to keep up with him! He likes school, but he likes recess just as much! This year will be challenging (for me) if the first week is any indication of what's to come. I do treasure this time with my sweet babes, but boy-oh-boy do I feel like I'm being pulled in ten different directions at once! Pray for me :)

No comments: