Monday, May 24, 2010

Remembering what God has done


It amazes me that God chose to save me. I am so undeserving! I wonder why He chose me to bless, to show His unfailing mercy to. This coming weekend we are looking forward to the baptisms of my dear niece and brother-in-law! And again, I marvel at His Grace to those I love. He hears and answers our prayers. He preserves us and makes us new. He draws us to His irresistible self and makes us love Him, and long to know Him, and be with Him forever. Left to myself, I know my life would be a wasted effort of self-serving that would be of no value, but to condemn me forever. It is His life I cling to with hope and confidence and gratitude. So if you’re reading this, join me in praising God for His Great Salvation!

Psalm 66:16-20

16 Come and hear, all you who fear God,
and I will tell what he has done for my soul.
17 I cried to him with my mouth,
and high praise was on my tongue.
18 If I had cherished iniquity in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened.
19 But truly God has listened;
he has attended to the voice of my prayer.

20 Blessed be God,
because he has not rejected my prayer
or removed his steadfast love from me!

2 comments:

Matt5verse6 said...

I join you in praising God!!!! For He is so good, so faithful, so merciful, and just!

Kristin said...

Hey lady! It was such a blessing to hear from you on my blog! I tried to email you...but for some reason, I don't have your email address anymore! Who knows how that happened!

I had a couple of questions about the SOS...I am so tickled that you are using it!:)

could you email me at:pichurak@gmail.com

Thanks!